Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Serves: - 4
- 200g Thai Taste Rice Noodles
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 400g squid tubes, thawed if frozen, cut into 5mm-wide rings
- 2 gloves garlic, finely chopped
- 200g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 300g beansprouts
- 4 salad onions, shredded
- 2 tbsp Blue Dragon Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Handful basil leaves
Method:1. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with a kettleful of boiling water and leave to soak for 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
2. Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a large wok. Pat the squid dry with kitchen paper and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and return the wok to the heat.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the wok and stir-fry the garlic and sugar snaps for 2 minutes.
4. Return the squid to the pan along with the noodles, beansprouts and salad onions and heat through for a couple of minutes until piping hot. Season with sweet chilli sauce and lime juice then divide between 4 bowls and serve scattered with basil leaves.