Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Serves: - 4
- 100g porridge oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 4 tsp demerara sugar
- 450ml skimmed milk
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 400g punnet strawberries, hulled and halved
- 150g pot fat-free natural yogurt
- In a medium-sized saucepan, mix the oats, cinnamon, sugar, milk and half the sliced bananas. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Turn down the heat and cook for 4-5 mins, stirring all the time.
- Remove and divide between 4 bowls, top with the remaining banana, strawberries, a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon.