Chocolates good right but its not great if you are trying to keep healthy.
So this week why not have a look super smoothies. Throw in as much fruit as you like and not only will you be calming sugar cravings, you'll be getting a good dose of your five-a-day too.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Serves: - 1
- 1 small ripe banana
- about 140g blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or strawberries (or use a mix), plus extra to serve
- apple juice or mineral water, optional
- runny honey, to serve
- Slice the banana into your blender or food processor and add the berries of your choice.
- Whizz until smooth.
- With the blades whirring, pour in juice or water to make the consistency you like.
- Toss a few extra fruits on top, drizzle with honey and serve.
Copyright BBC Good Food